The services provided by FormLog.com are free for all webmasters. There are no catches or hidden costs! All we ask is that you abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- You agree to provide true and correct information about yourself in the FormLog.com registration form. Failure to maintain an accurate email address will result in account removal.
- No sites related or linked to racism/adult/pornographic/hate/illegal software/Warez/illegal MP3/violence or sites deemed by FormLog.com to be inappropriate or unacceptable are allowed.
- You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortious, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
- You are not allowed to use your form to ask users for their credit card informtion.
- FormLog.com makes every effort to verify and maintain a high standard of quality for its services, but FormLog.com makes no guarantees regarding the reliability or accuracy of the services.
- You agree to utilize the services of FormLog.com at your own risk. FormLog.com cannot be held liable for any errors, damage or loss of information that may occur from the use of the services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and you are fully responsible for all activities which occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify FormLog.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- FormLog.com is supported by advertising banners. This includes pop-under banners.
- You agree not to try to remove any of our advertising banners or tamper with our banner system. Doing so will instantly get your account canceled.
- FormLog.com may make provisions for those members who do not desire advertising banners to have an advertising-free service for a small monthly fee. In such cases, all other aspects of this Terms and Conditions still apply.
- It is illegal to attempt to compromise the security of FormLog.com by any means, including, but not limited to:
- attempting to gain access to restricted information;
- attempting to disable, cripple or modify any service of FormLog.com;
- attempting to access information in other accounts.
FormLog.com reserves the right to prosecute any individual attempting to compromise the security of this site to the fullest extent allowable by federal, state or local law.
- You realize that it is possible that FormLog.com will go out of business and shut down its service without any notification.
- FormLog.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Accounts that are inactive for a period of 365 days are subject to removal.
- FormLog.com reserves the right to modify, or change these Terms and Conditions at anytime with or without your consent or notice. Members should frequently check the Terms and Conditions for any changes. The last modified date will be posted at the top of this page. Failure to remove your account within seven (7) days of any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the new agreement.
- Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions to
< support at formlog dot com >.