FormLog.com recognizes your right to confidentiality and is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Your personal information
- FormLog.com does not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you signup for our service.
- FormLog.com uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to gather broad demographic information.
IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- When you signup for our service, your are required to give us:
- contact information (name, e-mail address)
- demographic information (country)
- unique identifiers (username, password)
- website information (website title, website address)
We use the contact information to send our members information about improvements, new features, or important changes in our services. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
Demographic information is used to show our members content that we think they might be interested in.
Unique identifiers are used to verify the member's identity when logging into the members area.
Website information is used to verify that the website is appropriate for our service.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our service, we will request your
name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- FormLog.com certifies that all personal information relating to its members, including e-mail addresses and personal
information, will be kept confidential. We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any
- FormLog.com takes every precaution to protect our members' information. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Your choice/opt out
- FormLog.com provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any communications from us at any time. Log into the
members area and remove yourself from our mailing list.
- FormLog.com provides you with the opportunity to modify any information you previously provided at any time. Log into the
members area and modify your account information.
- FormLog.com provides you with the opportunity to remove your personal information from our database at any time. Log into the members area and delete your account.
- By using our service, you consent to FormLog.com collecting and using the information as outlined above. If we ever change our privacy statement, we will post any changes on this page so you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Third parties FormLog.com works with
- FormLog.com works with third parties that serves ads to this site. To find out more about how these companies manage information privacy in conjunction with serving ads on this site, please visit: http://www.valueclickmedia.com/privacy.shtml
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact: <support at formlog dot com>.